Weekly Report for the week beginning in 2013-09-09Monday, Sep 16, 2013
A very atypical week, begun away from home; after my return from Cali, S left for Drupal Camp in San Jose, Costa Rica. We managed to stay in contact through Google Hangouts, and the remote location tool on G+.
The tasks for this week are mostly incomplete, making this a very unproductive week. Hopefully next week will bring a return to routines and a more regimented schedule.
No progress still on important projects at work, although we had several important discussions about future board meetings. I was assigned a large, important project during the meeting, which I expect to have clearly outlined by the end of the week.
Tasks for the week
- Prepare minutes for the board meeting #1c05ffe1
- Send them to board members #b1a30e0e
- Register IT meeting from 2013-09-04 into Drupal #3ce94767
- Research mailmerge in LibreOffice to generate ‘n’ copies from column #7633e3b8
- Research Salt as an alternative to Puppet #93d2e135
- Write Credencial re difference in USD charges #0b24c56a
- Look for phone number of plumber to fix social bathroom faucet #957e7aa1
- Write message to K, outlined week before last #efe0d1a9
- Take car for 10K checkup #649630c1
- Publish monthly report for August #5c9cf2b9
- Go to sleep before 1 am at least four days #a383407f
Sleep hygiene doesn’t improve, although I slept an average of 9.2 hours per night. Time spent in routine tasks: 18%. 13 hours of TV watching, due to being alone at night; however, it wasn’t mindless channel surfing: most of it was dedicated to series I’d saved and been meaning to watch.